Use ESA funds for Prenda in Arizona.
You can run a microschool wherever you are. Funding options and logistics vary by state. Explore the options in your state below!
Remember: It doesn't cost you anything to run a Prenda microschool as the guide. These funding pathways are designed to help the families you will serve fund their student's experience with you.
Please reach out. We'd love to talk about how Prenda can help you empower the learners in your life.
• Prenda qualifies as a homeschool enrichment program through our partnership with Education reEnvisioned BOCES (ERBOCES)
• Parents pay no fees
• Guides are independent contractors and are paid monthly by Prenda based on the number of students in their Multi-family microschool
• Fingerprint clearance card and other safety credentials required
• Attendance minimums must be met
• Families must keep records/portfolios of their student(s)
• Multi-family and Single-family Microschool options are available
• Benchmark assessments are required but state testing is optional
• Grades and report cards will not be issued
• Special education support is not provided to students
• Some flexibility in curriculum
This option is closed for the 2023-2024 school year.
This is a great place to start! Our Guides and a team of Prenda employees host in-person and virtual events so that we can get to know each other better and you can explore Prenda by connecting with our community firsthand.