Use ESA funds for Prenda in Arizona.
You can run a microschool wherever you are. Funding options and logistics vary by state. Explore the options in your state below!
Remember: It doesn't cost you anything to run a Prenda microschool as the guide. These funding pathways are designed to help the families you will serve fund their student's experience with you.
Please reach out. We'd love to talk about how Prenda can help you empower the learners in your life.
• West Virginia’s Hope Scholarship Program provides parents with direct accessto education funds, enabling them to choose the learning environment andresources that best suit their child's needs. Limited availability and funding > West Virginia ESA Details
• $2,199 per student, per year (plus additional guide fee, set by you)
• Prenda manages invoices and payment for you
• Parents must apply by May 15,2024
• National norm-referenced test required
• Multi-family or Single-family Microschool options available
This is a great place to start! Our Guides and a team of Prenda employees host in-person and virtual events so that we can get to know each other better and you can explore Prenda by connecting with our community firsthand.